Do You Qualify for Disability?
Consult Mid-America Law Firm, LLC Today
Have you missed work more than 3 times a month? Have you called in sick? Have you been fired multiple times because you cannot complete your tasks or show up on time? Have you been unable to work for a year or more? Are you on FMLA? Are you on short-term disability? Are you on long-term disability? Have you been denied for disability in the past? Do you find yourself at the doctor’s office frequently? If you have answered yes to one or more of these questions, call for your free professional consultation to see how we can help you!
WHY CHOOSE US?
We Are Your Trusted Legal Office
Contingency based services. We get paid when you do!
- Free Initial Consultation
- Complete Legal Support From Start to Finish
- Friendly and Personal Client Service With Your Attorney.
- Skilled and Experienced Disability Attorney
- Smart and Aggressive Approach to Disability Cases
- Team of Competent Legal Practitioners at Your Service In Kansas City From Kansas City
- Mid-America Law Firm Practices on quality not quantity. Disability practice is not an assembly line.
Attorney Maria M. Theoharidis is considered one of the best disability attorneys in the field of disability practice. She and her staff focus on helping you at all levels of the disability process, starting from the application to the federal court. Mid-America Law Firm, LLC focuses its attention on helping each client get the disability benefits they need. We make people feel at home and safe while discussing their toughest times.
Do You Qualify for Medicare?
Call Mid-America Law Firm for your Medicare Needs
Are you disabled and receiving SSDI benefits? Are you age 65 or older? A person can receive Medicare Health Insurance as a disabled person who has received 24 payments from SSDI or who has reached the age of 65. If you have answered yes to either of the questions above call our office for your free consultation. Signing up for Medicare should NEVER cost you money! Let us be your trusted Medicare Advisors! Call us today!
Why Choose Us?
- Experienced professionals with vast knowledge of the disability process and the unique health care needs of those we've previously worked with as well as new clients. We know the rules when it comes to both disabled and non-disabled qualified Medicare recipients and use that knowledge base as a foundation for helping disabled and non- disabled persons choose the best healthcare plan to meet their needs.
- We know signing up for Medicare can feel overwhelming. We personally meet with clients to learn about their needs before making a health plan recommendation.
- Signing up for Medicare should never cost you any money! We will never charge you. Our insurance services are free to any qualified Medicare recipient.